Friday, January 30, 2009

Graduation


I'm real hyped about me graduating this year, even though I'm sharing the experience with my dogs back home, dont get me wrong there's some cool dudes out here but its nothing like chilling with the people you grew up with. Its still going to be popping, 12 years is a long time and im just glad i got a semester left, my plans after school is most likely go to college but I want to go back to NY for a couple of months. Then i want to visit my fams in Florida to scope out the scenery and check out beaches. My cousin just moved to Cali so i want to head out there for a little bit and depending on my mindset I most likely comeback to MO.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you like dogs? I'm fond of bassett hounds myself.

    I look forward to your graduation too. I don't mean that in a mean way. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with your talents.

    From a writing standpoint, here's what to work on: punctuation (dont is don't) and capitalization (i is I). Additionally, I'd like to see you split up your thoughts into paragraphs. Look at my post (three paragraphs). Breaking up your ideas into smaller bites helps your audience understand you better.

    Woof! Nurnberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean dog. Keep it real and we can make it. Love ya like a bro.
    Have a nice day Brian

    ReplyDelete