Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can't cry over Spilt Milk


Whats up peoples, you do alot of things in the past that you aren't so proud of, like I've donethings you could say I'm not ashamed of but hoped would've resulted differently. I cant have regrets cause what can't kill you can only make you stronger and I am what i am, hate it or love it. I've learned from my mistakes and I have matured from my bad decisions. I've done things that people wouldnt approve of but its all good cause all I need is the acceptance of my mother and thats that. People judge from what people have done not on what they have become even know its not right you dont know someone until you've walked in their shoes so thats why I get along with so many people cause if you respect me, you'll get it back in return.

Enough of me trying to school you fools on some knowledge so right now i got an issue, I screwed the last couple of years by not going to classes now I am backed up on school and at the same time i got to make my bread. In the end its all gravy cause I know you cant keep a dude like me down cause my state of mind is that I'm the underground king that hasn't been crowned and I'm the diamond in the dirt that aint been found. so what I like to do is stay positive and always keep my head up cause son, you can't cry over spilt milk




3 comments:

  1. sup Jhon like the shooes and the comet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man i figga deal ya ive done some stuff in my life you cant alwas say is the right thing but ive found out you definatly learn from your mistakes keep it goin man stay on the good path

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be a great teacher some day. Kids will like you and listen to what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete